About JM Shaw
JM Shaw is a writer, and the author of The Illumination of Merton Browne.
Popular Standpoint topics
Features Literature Counterpoints Books UK Politics History Modern Life Art Economy Politics Israel Dispatches International Social Affairs Europe Education Text Music Faith US Politics Islam War on Terror Middle East Media David Cameron Philosophy Underrated Overrated Music Manchester Square Theatre Justice The Outsider's Diary Military EU TV The Catholic Church Germany North America Film The West Westminster Academia Standpoint News Judaism Critique Screen Theatre Art Russia
- Time To Revisit The Two Cultures
- Why The Most Civilised Of Men Felt Like A Fraud
- Trump's Appeal Is More Roosevelt Than Reagan
- Anything Dennett Can Do, Scruton Does Meta
- Who Will Do Justice To Our Judiciary?
- Why France Is Revolting Against The Ancien Regime
- Underrated: Benedict XVI
- The Battle Against The Philistines Never Ceases