Frog in the Throat
I give you turbulence, soft phonation,absolute jitter. Tadpoles in vocal folds of their father, yellow and red cross-noggins shooting in all directions from white sp
This poem has been hacked into.It was meant to be a private conversation,the line made secure with end-stops.But someone cracked the code and listened in.
I hate to think how it will be re
- Renewables Won't Keep the Lights On
- ONLINE ONLY: Black Russian
- Days of Doom and Gloom
- In Search of Babylon
- Operatic Passions
- Henry Louis Gates
- The Resolute Courage of Margaret Thatcher
- Hackgate Debate
- All at Sea Over Pirates
- ONLINE ONLY: A Healthcare System Suffocated by Bureaucrats
- Underrated: Willa Cather
- South Ossetia is Not Kosovo
- What Should We Do About Russia?
- Political Judgements
- Cameron is the Euro's Best Hope for Survival
- Party Lines
- Mummy Porn and Grayson Perry
- Can Romney Spring an October surprise?
- Friend to the End
- Park City, Utah: Movie that Pulls Aside the Veil