"Can we understand public artistic experience by considering it analogous to going to church: the search for the sacred; for the questioning of the meaning of existence?"
Like this article? Share, save or print using the icons below
- Seeing is Believing
- The Aged: "Help!"
- Minister for what?
- From Underdog to Scapegoat
- I Vow to Thee
- The Stuff of Legend
- Anti-Semitic Islamism
- Sarkozy Plays Bonaparte As He Plots His Comeback
- Gibraltar's Battle Of The Sexes
- Highway Code
- The Bard in Bovver Boots
- A New Voice for the American Right
- Welfare Despair
- 'Please Sir, I Just Want to Learn More'
- Devonshire Cream
- The Kurds: Israel's not so Improbable Allies
- The Rise of Rights and the Fall of Man
- How Hawkish Is Hillary?
- The Messiah's Latest Coming
- Treacherous Path to Safety
Popular Standpoint topics