Earlier this week, a newly founded jihadist media group, the al-Balagh Islamic Centre, released an interview with Siraj Haqqani, leader of the Haqqani Network, a Taliban group operating in east
BY ALEXANDER MELEAGROU-HITCHENS
Yesterday, David Miliband indicated that NATO are considering political engagement with moderate sections of the Taliban. He insisted that any military strategy must be combined with a poli
- Thank God for a Good Education
- Overrated: Nicholas Stern
- An Awfully British Medium
- Musical Magpies
- The Rouhani Delusion
- The Rise of Rights and the Fall of Man
- Our Struggles with Chronos
- Could You Eat A Horse?
- Midfield Virtuoso Finds His Perfect Pitch
- In the Loopy
- Park City, Utah: Movie that Pulls Aside the Veil
- Flight from Egypt
- That's Politainment!
- When a Marxist Loses His Charm
- For Her, It Was Always a Question of Honour
- Bank Reform Won't Work
- Have You Heard the One About Auschwitz?
- London and the Fornicating '50s
- Hell Hath No Fury Like a Feminist Scorned
- Eliot Agonistes: Letters to and from the editor