Every day of this year's triennial week-long Catholic festival in Madrid, Anna Halpine reports from the world's largest gathering of young people.
Madrid has the feel of one large, international party. The streets of Ma
Like this article? Share, save or print using the icons below
- A Pilgrimage Through Paddy's London
- War Crimes Without War?
- Party Lines
- In Today's Turbulent World We Need Berlin's Children
- Race To The White House Through The Looking-Glass
- ONLINE ONLY: A Key Truth and a Broken Promise
- The Precision Portraitist
- Grand Old Mess
- He'll Always Have Paris
- From An Art To A Science
- Chelsea Or Montmartre?
- Burdening Banks Will Sink the Recovery — and the Tories
- Their Own Worst Enemies
- We Cannot Avoid The Battle Over Blasphemy
- A Pretence of Progress
- It's Sharia, Not Alcohol, That Threatens Women
- Office Politics
- Is the West Worth Saving?
- Closed Courts and Open Justice
- K Street Crusaders
Popular Standpoint topics