Every day of this year's triennial week-long Catholic festival in Madrid, Anna Halpine reports from the world's largest gathering of young people.
Madrid has the feel of one large, international party. The streets of Ma
Like this article? Share, save or print using the icons below
- Better a Thick Skin than a Troll-Finder General
- Britain's Newest, Youngest MP
- Men Behaving Badly
- Waltz the Weight Away
- Was Crucifixion a Jewish Penalty?
- You Won't Read All About It
- What Makes Her Tick?
- Bouquets and Barbed Wire
- Park City, Utah: Movie that Pulls Aside the Veil
- Shy Tories, Lazy Labour: The Pollsters' Fiasco
- A poet casts a prosaic die
- Piketty’s panacea will make inequality worse
- Caught in the Trap of His Own Metaphysics
- Northern Tories Need a Chips-and-Gravy Offensive
- Saul Bellow's Gift: A Life Of Observation
- The Future is Another Country
- Vintage McInerney
- Our Friends in Iran
- Lax on Tax
- The Russian Enigma: Is The Bear Turning East?
Popular Standpoint topics