Every day of this year's triennial week-long Catholic festival in Madrid, Anna Halpine reports from the world's largest gathering of young people.
Madrid has the feel of one large, international party. The streets of Ma
Like this article? Share, save or print using the icons below
- Metropolitan Sheep
- Going East
- Cuddly or Creepy?
- Faceless Europe's Forgotten Master
- American Dreaming
- Have You Heard the One About Auschwitz?
- The Fate Of A Forgotten Ally
- Feminism Or Islamism: Which Side Are You On?
- Eichmann’s phoney banality
- Obama and the Barbarians
- Timing is Everything
- Grayson, Nell and Uncle Joe
- Isis Is Not Invincible — If The West Has The Will
- The French Path of Most Resistance
- Choppy Waters
- A Nation Through its Faith
- The Unnecessary Recession
- The Long Shadow Over Bayreuth
- Jews, Christians and Judaeo-Christians
- An Oasis on Oxford Street
Popular Standpoint topics