Every day of this year's triennial week-long Catholic festival in Madrid, Anna Halpine reports from the world's largest gathering of young people.
Madrid has the feel of one large, international party. The streets of Ma
Like this article? Share, save or print using the icons below
- Hidden Sanctuary Of Byzantine Art
- ONLINE ONLY: Washington, D.C.: It's Not Rocket Science!
- Another Country
- How Brussels Stifles Democracy in Europe
- Europe, America and the Coalition
- A Life Less Ordinary
- Infantile, My Dear Watson
- Osbert Towers over Hazel
- Is There a Way Out of the Tories' Modernising Mess?
- Death's Heads
- Belittling Anti-Semitism
- Carry On Chortling
- Credit Hunch
- Only Connect
- Online Only: Heirs to the Left
- A Strange Rush for the Exit
- Eastern Mispromise
- A Waltz with al-Bashir
- High pressure
- Perishing Publishers
Popular Standpoint topics