Every day of this year's triennial week-long Catholic festival in Madrid, Anna Halpine reports from the world's largest gathering of young people.
Madrid has the feel of one large, international party. The streets of Ma
Like this article? Share, save or print using the icons below
- A Managerial, Not a Creative, Crisis
- Journo Listless
- Burdening Banks Will Sink the Recovery — and the Tories
- A Cry for Freedom
- The Ascent of Man
- Chronicle Of History's Greatest Carnage
- What Happens When The Band Stops Playing?
- Prospect's Far-Right Friend
- Ushaw College
- Our Principles Are All We Have
- Wealth of Rubbish
- Don't Write off America
- A Putrid Pact between Devils
- The God that Failed
- The Wealth Of The Wittgensteins
- High Jinks And Horrid Hacks
- The Cowardice of the Liberal Press
- To Tweet Or Not To Tweet?
- The Chaos Wrought By Progressive Education
- A True King Among Lears
Popular Standpoint topics