Every day of this year's triennial week-long Catholic festival in Madrid, Anna Halpine reports from the world's largest gathering of young people.
Madrid has the feel of one large, international party. The streets of Ma
Like this article? Share, save or print using the icons below
- Here Lie the Remains of Tory Modernisation
- A Gross Violation
- Performance-Related Pay Will Be A Débacle
- Beirut: Hariri — An Assassination Too Far
- Model Justice
- Wilberforce's Way
- Lords and Ladies of Byzantium
- ONLINE ONLY: The Israel Scapegoat
- The Serendipity of Genius
- Sanity in Numbers
- Russia's Teetering Toughman
- A Toast To Civilisation
- Minimising Massacres
- Was Crucifixion a Jewish Penalty?
- The Mask of the Monarchy
- Fundamentally Flawed
- A British Model of Modernism
- Abetting Abusers
- Country Fair?
- Seeing is Believing
Popular Standpoint topics