Every day of this year's triennial week-long Catholic festival in Madrid, Anna Halpine reports from the world's largest gathering of young people.
Madrid has the feel of one large, international party. The streets of Ma
Like this article? Share, save or print using the icons below
- Underrated: Jonathan Swift
- The Road to Nowhere
- The Cruiser
- Crying Wolf And Playing Chicken
- Culture Wars That Threaten Liberty
- The Poor Need a Truly Creative Jobs Plan
- Democrats v Autocrats
- American Revolution
- Shrink Wrapped
- Sole Searching
- South Ossetia is Not Kosovo
- Professor Geza Vermes, 1924-2013
- The Rise and Fall of the Abstract Art Boom
- How Fair is Fairtrade?
- A Dream of Scottish Secession
- The Rise of UKIP is Labour's Problem Too
- Secret Deal With South Africa's Stalinists
- What To Do With the Huddled Masses?
- Why Adam Smith Still Matters
- The Man Who Flew Too High
Popular Standpoint topics