Every day of this year's triennial week-long Catholic festival in Madrid, Anna Halpine reports from the world's largest gathering of young people.
Madrid has the feel of one large, international party. The streets of Ma
Like this article? Share, save or print using the icons below
- Damascus Dialogue Disaster
- Camera Bravura
- ONLINE ONLY: An Untidy Bill
- Strangers in their own Holy Land
- American Dreaming
- Flight from Egypt
- Cabinet of Too Few Curiosities
- From 'Russia'
- Tea Party Politics
- Overrated: David Cameron
- When Planning Rules Go Batty
- Herod the Terrible or Herod the Great?
- Mao's Little Helpers
- Admissions of Innocence
- What Daddy Did in the War
- Boom or Gloom?
- Remember What Hamas Stand For
- England's Forgotten Symphonist
- Good As Gold
- Belonging with Britain
Popular Standpoint topics