Every day of this year's triennial week-long Catholic festival in Madrid, Anna Halpine reports from the world's largest gathering of young people.
Madrid has the feel of one large, international party. The streets of Ma
Like this article? Share, save or print using the icons below
- Why Africa is Turning East
- Quixotic Quest Across Spain
- A Perfect Storm
- Forced Marriages Dishonour Britain
- Who's in Charge of BBC News?
- Henry Tonks: A Strange New Art
- Their Own Worst Enemies
- The Man Who Tried to Teach us all a Lesson
- ONLINE ONLY: Letter from Bamian
- Not Pretty Enough For The Pictures
- Republicans Cannot Go On As The 'Party Of No'
- Underestimating Jong Un
- The Flowers Plucked Too Soon
- Canada's Crusader for Conservatism
- Retaining Rights
- From Hegel to Hagel
- Only God Can Save Us from Ourselves
- Don't Write off America
- Irascible Iron Man
- The Intellectual of The Masses
Popular Standpoint topics