And so Pakistan's descent into chaos continues to gather pace this morning with the news that another opponent of the country's blasphemy laws has been assassinated. Shahbaz Bhatti, minister for religious minor
Like this article? Share, save or print using the icons below
- The Fog of War Lifts on Waterloo
- Past Times of a Present Master
- Boom or Gloom?
- Trial and Terror
- An Assault on Free Speech at the LSE
- Gender Agenda
- Never Take Religious Liberty for Granted
- High-Minded Or Hot Air?
- Remembering Sir Martin
- Turn of the Corkscrew
- Satanic Masters
- Hullabaloo in the Great Karoo
- "Weary of Silence, Soon Sickened by Words"
- A Loser Aims High
- Monarchy Without Kings
- Study the Birds and the Bees
- From One Oxymoron to Another
- Digital Civilisation?
- Good But Not Great
- The Dawn of Obamageddon
Popular Standpoint topics