And so Pakistan's descent into chaos continues to gather pace this morning with the news that another opponent of the country's blasphemy laws has been assassinated. Shahbaz Bhatti, minister for religious minor
Like this article? Share, save or print using the icons below
- Seat Cheats
- An Awfully British Medium
- They Just Don't Get It
- Racing Certainty
- France, Islam, And The Second Class Sex
- An Islamist Winter?
- Busting the Boom Myths
- The Shooting of the Lioness
- War Games
- Not in Front of the Children
- Is Capitalism Morally Bankrupt?
- Why Was There No Holy Roman Project?
- Wireless: Curmudgeons of the World Unite
- Don't Write off America
- Cut Foreign Aid — And Make Poverty History
- Giant Of The Valleys
- Complexities of Urban Terror
- Upwardly Immobile
- ONLINE ONLY: Put out More Flags
- Eggs Florentine
Popular Standpoint topics