And so Pakistan's descent into chaos continues to gather pace this morning with the news that another opponent of the country's blasphemy laws has been assassinated. Shahbaz Bhatti, minister for religious minor
Like this article? Share, save or print using the icons below
- Twelve More Years of Vladimir Putin? Nyet!
- Dirty Old Mensch
- Sarah Raphael and a Father's Pride and Grief
- Heaviest Option
- A Dream of Scottish Secession
- The BBC’s Groupthink on Immigration Stinks
- Could You Eat A Horse?
- Is China outstripping the West at innovation?
- How to Make Egypt Safe for Democracy
- Grandes Dames who Didn't Give a Damn
- Rome: Arrivederci Roma
- Down But Not Out
- A Fever that Doesn't Last
- Moscow Martyr
- London Needs a Real Cultural Revolution
- (Not so) Great Britain
- The Chief Whip And The Man In The Mask
- Civilisation: Do we know it when we see it? He did
- India: Tariq Ali's Plan for Pakistan
- From Jesus Sect to Imperial Faith
Popular Standpoint topics