And so Pakistan's descent into chaos continues to gather pace this morning with the news that another opponent of the country's blasphemy laws has been assassinated. Shahbaz Bhatti, minister for religious minor
The Governor of Punjab, Salman Taseer, was assassinated earlier today for supporting reforms to Pakistan's arcane blasphemy laws. It is the most high profile and significant political assassination since former
- Perfect Love
- The Legacy of John Maynard Keynes
- Demolish the Relics of Yesterday's Future
- Is the West Bust?
- On Track: The Great Olympic Cover-up
- Bent's Beautiful Mistress
- Helping Africa Break Free
- Taking the Biscuit
- Grief Tied Up in Narrative Bows
- London Needs a Real Cultural Revolution
- ONLINE ONLY: ID Cards to be Labour's Final Fiasco?
- Spain and the Conquest of China
- The Road to Death On Demand
- Welfare Despair
- Wrong on Human Rights
- A Norwegian Thatcher?
- Public Enemy No. 0
- Congdon's Law
- Tristram Hunt's Lies About Free Schools
- Sick Note