And so Pakistan's descent into chaos continues to gather pace this morning with the news that another opponent of the country's blasphemy laws has been assassinated. Shahbaz Bhatti, minister for religious minor
One of Pakistan's best known TV personalities has recently been embroiled in a major national scandal involving the Pakistani Taliban and a kidnapped British journalist. My piece on this for
- Taking Liberties
- Blustering Boris
- A Managerial, Not a Creative, Crisis
- Did the Earth Move for Galileo?
- A Modest Proposal for Rugby
- The Craze for Counter-Insurgency
- Midfield Virtuoso Finds His Perfect Pitch
- Caught in the Trap of His Own Metaphysics
- Oz the Great and Powerful
- A Tale of Sadness and Forgetting
- Shock and Awe in Shanghai
- It's Those Damned Danes Again
- Serious Business
- The Artistic Legacy of the Great War
- Is art therapeutic?
- How Seminal Was Burke?
- Educating Pakistan
- Grandmaster of the Global Chessboard
- Eagling for Profit
- Camera Bravura