And so Pakistan's descent into chaos continues to gather pace this morning with the news that another opponent of the country's blasphemy laws has been assassinated. Shahbaz Bhatti, minister for religious minor
One of Pakistan's best known TV personalities has recently been embroiled in a major national scandal involving the Pakistani Taliban and a kidnapped British journalist. My piece on this for
- Cannes Do Better
- Overrated: Mahmoud Abbas
- Law of the Land
- Gay in Paradise
- Mao to Deng and Back Again
- The French Path of Most Resistance
- What's in a Name?
- Underrated: Tony Blair
- ONLINE ONLY: The Ghost and the Machine
- How Modern Liberals Created Nigel Farage
- Republicans Cannot Go On As The 'Party Of No'
- Out of the Twilight Zone
- Grandmaster of the Global Chessboard
- Maidan is a Reminder of our Forgotten Values
- Grade Expectations
- Realism in the Middle East
- Political Judgements
- The Science of the Soul
- ONLINE ONLY: Will Shale Gas Save the British Economy?
- Where Did the Big Bang Come From?