Argentina's president, who constantly plays the populist card, is more like Marie Antoinette than her idol Eva Perón
There is more to the New York "vulture capitalist" who wants Argentina to honour its debts than his critics would have us believe
Like ths article? Share, save or print using the icons below
Profiles of public figures who are either Overrated or Underrated
- Eric Hobsbawm
- Grandiose Coalitions
- Rainer Maria Rilke: The Prisoner
- The Promised Land?
- A Personal Story of Memory and Survival
- Standpoint Lecture Tonight: "Darwin Yes—Darwinism No"
- Underrated: Cyrus the Great
- Bring On the Bugs
- Two Generations Lost to Communism
- History in Quotes
- A Devil's Pact
- The Jury's Out?
- Jubilee Jubilation
- Richard Curtis
- Abetting Abusers
- The Middle Kingdom's Problem with Religion
- A Man for our Season
- Pandora's Books
- Eternal Truths Of A Megastar
- Islam4UK Ban - Why So Late?
Popular Standpoint topics