Standpoint is offering you a chance to win two tickets to see Hope at the Royal Court, London
How do you save 22 million pounds? Mark and Hilary, the leaders of the Council are about to find out.
Following the success of Let The Right One In and This is England ’86, Jack Thorne has written an urgent political play, a funny and scathing fable attacking the squeeze on local government.
From 26 November - 10 January http://www.royalcourttheatre.com/whats-on/hope
All you need to do to enter is retweet our tweet (and make sure you follow @Standpointmag) — or simply leave your name in the comment section below! We will be in contact you if you have won, competition closes Tuesday 18th November.
Terms & conditions apply. Prize is as stated and cannot be transferred or exchanged. Subject to availability.
- Earth, Air, and Water
- The Polls Were Wrong — But Revealing
- The New Student Right
- Same Difference
- The Tipping Point
- Labour Should Be Cautious About Corbyn
- Remembering Waterloo
- Beware of Greeks Playing Games
- Charleston: Evasions and Excuses
- Getting Away With Murder
- A Helluva Week
- Having One's Cake and Eating It
- Win a pair of tickets to see Albion!
- The Crescent and the Jackboot: Dealing with Totalitarianism
- A Dream of Scottish Secession
- ISIS and the West: Neutrality absolves nothing
- Heaven and Hell in Campania
- The Great Reformer