Friday 28th June 2013
Standpoint's Autumn Salons
Book now for Standpoint's autumn salons
Standpoint will return to Hardy's Brasserie in Marylebone for invigorating discussion on Monday, October 21. Two of our columnists, Nick Cohen and Peter Whittle, will debate free speech and multiculturalism.
The final salon in the autumn series is on November 18. Lionel Shriver, author of We Need to Talk About Kevin and David Goodhart, founding editor of Prospect, will talk on the subject of "Anglo-American Dreams and Nightmares".
Tickets for each evening are £50 and include a themed dinner, talks, conversation and a cocktail.
Events begin at 7:30PM. To book, email Hardy's on [email protected]
Full menus can be found here
About The Point
The Point is Standpoint's staff blog.
Recent Blog Posts
- Brexit Revolt – The first insider account of the EU referendum
- We need your help and support
- Standpoint Presenting Two Debates At HowTheLightGetsIn 2016
- The Compleat Corbyn — a round-up of Standpoint's Corbyn coverage this month
- We Told You So
- Sir Raymond Carr in Standpoint
- Conduct Unbecoming: The Classical Commentaries of Norman Lebrecht in Standpoint
- Chronicling The Crash: A Standpoint Ebook
- Is Islam a Peaceful Religion? Daniel Johnson at the Oxford Union
- Standpoint's Autumn Salons
- Win Tickets to the Inaugural Standpoint Salon
- Is Hunter's History Bunk?
- Lawson Collects on Climate Change Bet
- The Cabinet meeting that kept Salman Rushdie alive
- Friends of Russia or Friends of Putin?
- Russia's Win-Win Election
- The Kremlin Plays Old Tricks With Pussy Riot
- A Pyrrhic Victory for Georgian Democracy
- Abandoned in Moscow
- Standpoint's New Facebook Page
- No need to pander to the Bear, Mr Obama
- Standpoint Recommends: The Tacitus Lecture 2012
- Goodbye, Vienna
- Friends Indeed — Daniel Johnson on Gertrude Himmelfarb
- New Culture Forum Lecture: Jeremy Hunt
- Kangaroo Courts Arrive Down Under
Popular Standpoint topics