READER COMPETITION: WIN TICKETS TO THE INAUGURAL STANDPOINT SALON
On Monday, June 17, we are hosting the first in a series of Standpoint Salons at Hardy's Brasserie in Marylebone, London. Tickets to the event, where our editor Daniel Johnson, Jesse Norman MP, Douglas Murray and others will discuss "Conservatism: From Burke to Boris" over drinks and dinner, have sold out.
However, two tickets, worth £50 each, have been set aside for the winner of our "Civilisation cocktail" competition. The challenge, which we the Standpoint editorial team have nobly ducked, is to express in liquid form the values of Western civilisation this magazine exists to defend. The winning recipe will be served at the start of the evening.
The Point is Standpoint's staff blog.
- Brexit Revolt – The insider account of the EU referendum
- We need your help and support
- Standpoint Presenting Two Debates At HowTheLightGetsIn 2016
- The Compleat Corbyn — a round-up of Standpoint's Corbyn coverage this month
- We Told You So
- Sir Raymond Carr in Standpoint
- Conduct Unbecoming: The Classical Commentaries of Norman Lebrecht in Standpoint
- Chronicling The Crash: A Standpoint Ebook
- Is Islam a Peaceful Religion? Daniel Johnson at the Oxford Union
- Standpoint's Autumn Salons
- Win Tickets to the Inaugural Standpoint Salon
- Is Hunter's History Bunk?
- Lawson Collects on Climate Change Bet
- The Cabinet meeting that kept Salman Rushdie alive
- Friends of Russia or Friends of Putin?
- Russia's Win-Win Election
- The Kremlin Plays Old Tricks With Pussy Riot
- A Pyrrhic Victory for Georgian Democracy
- Abandoned in Moscow
- Standpoint's New Facebook Page
- No need to pander to the Bear, Mr Obama
- Standpoint Recommends: The Tacitus Lecture 2012
- Goodbye, Vienna
- Friends Indeed — Daniel Johnson on Gertrude Himmelfarb
- New Culture Forum Lecture: Jeremy Hunt
- Kangaroo Courts Arrive Down Under