‘Few opinion-shapers in the West feel outraged enough to condemn it, let alone grasp what is at stake in the Hariri tribunal’
‘The Obama campaign will be touted as “historic,” and how do you run against history?’
Claims that Kosovo is a nest of radical Islam are baseless
- A Mad Call to Arms
- Diddly Squat
- What To Do If You Suspect Child Abuse?
- Freedom to Choose
- Portraits Tame, Wild and Savage
- The Taboo of the Tombola
- The Europe Britain Made
- Tintin and the Cold War
- You Must Remember This
- Standpoint's October Issue Is Now Live
- Sentimental Nihilism And Popular Culture
- Cut Foreign Aid — And Make Poverty History
- Raymond Tallis
- ONLINE ONLY: Will Shale Gas Save the British Economy?
- Republicans Cannot Go On As The 'Party Of No'
- A Poet’s Empty Cellar
- Cameron's Too Late To Tame the UKIP Tiger
- Deutschland the Dull
- A New Yorker Writes
- The Koran: Scrutinising the Inscrutable